Wednesday, July 2, 2014

More white and silver

I was happy with the design of my card for the Merry Monday Challenge 115, so I decided to make a few more ready for sending during the festive season.

I have varied them all slightly.

This one has the Merry and snowflake adhered to the base card and the embossed card raised on foam squares.
For this card I have covered the Merry in white glitter
White glitter Merry slightly offset on a silver Merry with the addition of a silver Christmas and no shaping to the card. Silver and pearl gems added.















 Sparkly silver card used for the Merry and snowflake with the addition of sparkly gems.
Silver glitter card and silver gems.

2 comments:

Christine Blain said...

"Just a few" more?! These are all beautiful, Kerry. I especially love the cards with the die-cut bottoms; a gorgeous detail.

Bonnie said...

Oooh! I love these too! Each is unique and beautiful! Just like snowflakes!