Sunday, April 13, 2014

A scrapbook page, not posted one of these for a while.

I thought I would give you a little break from the Fresh Prints and insert a scrapbook page, I have been neglecting this area of my crafting for some time. So much to catch up on!!

This is my first foray in to the world of washi tape and despite my reservations about the product, I am happy with the results. I have had the tape for ages but wasn't really sure how to use it. I am not one for using it with torn edges or for sticking things on with it. I have seen others use it to great effect this way but it just wasn't for me. I covered some card with the tape and used it to cut shapes from, (hearts in this case) to make the banner. The triple layer heart tucked in to the "Selfie" pocket at the bottom of the page has journalling on the back.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

This stunning layout really does justice to the pic of your gorgeous girl, Kerry. Love the white space that complements the bold reds so well. Nice use of washi tape, too! :)